MENU

Slide

Ettusais Beauty Diary: Clear skin please!

Saturday, August 28, 2010

untitled4
Ettusais Beauty Diary #Clear Skin, Pretty Please?





I hate the 1-2 weeks before my period. Pure hate to the B.B.P.
Breakouts. Blemishes. Pimples.
OH BLEMISHES, COULD YOU PLEASE JUST CUT THAT OUT ALREADY!

I know we should NEVER pick at our pimple, if not it'll leave a ugly pimple scar,
I shared with you girls "my secret weapons" to having a nice backacne-less skin
last week if you've missed it, read it here: http://bit.ly/aoLSvb



IMG_3041

Wanna know what do i do to prevention breakouts before/during period

+ how i get rid of those pimples without leaving scars?




IMG_3042

Cross your heart and promise to keep it a secret? (:










# No. 1 Secret Weapon against B.B.P

This is one of my secret weapon! I've read on forums long time ago
before i tried this product, found out that it's much loved by many other girls too!


picnikfile_oEax5v



picnikfile_hFx1jX

Retails at $49, contains 50 sheets, but 1 tub lasts me forever.



one week - a few days before your period and you feel like you're going to breakout already, apply these mini acne care sheets on the places you'd normally have pimples popping out!




IMG_3049

For me it's the cheek/chin/forehead!
(pardon my bare makeup less face + dripping wet hair,
just got out of the shower, hehe)

These mini acne care sheets have little flaps that fits perfectly to the contours of your face, so you can apply it to wherever you want!












# No. 2 Secret Weapon against B.B.P

If preventions fails, i always have my trusty Acne Clear Spots Superior to fall back on!

picnikfile_9C3AaT

Zap those pimples of with Acne Clear Spot Superior,
Love this product, unlike some other pimple drying products,
leaves your skin SO DRY, don't like it! ):

It does its job in zapping those blemishes/pimples but yet it's NOT drying to the skin!



Retails at $39








QN OF THE WEEK:

WHAT'S YOUR "SECRET PRODUCT/WEAPON" TO COUNTER YOUR BREAKOUTS?
Leave a comment on my tagboard, and let me know!




IMG_3039


What I'm wearing:
(Products are all from Ettusais!)

Face:
Acne Whitening UV EX SPF24 pa++
Flat Design Liquid in shade 20 Beige
Sheer Matte Powder EXTRA
Cheek Colour in Shade PK5 (Sweet Marble LE collection)

Eyes:
Eye zone tinted colour essence
MM mascara base
Perfect multi mascara
Pencil brow Liner(Shade: Dark Brown)
Pencil eye liner (Black)
Eye Colour C (White highlighting shade)
Line Colour (BR3)

Lip:
Lip Colour (BE1)
Jelly Gloss (BE4)







Ettusais counters are available at:

BHG Bugis, BHG Bishan
Isetan Orchard, isetan Scotts, Isetan Tampines
Metro Woodlands, Metro Paragon

No comments: